Fresh install and now judder on mjpeg playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh install and now judder on mjpeg playback

Hi...... I once had this problem before..
    When i click on an mjpeg file...
    It plays through skippingg frames every so often. then if i play it again.. its fine..
    or skips maybe just once or twice..

it happend a few months ago and im not sure how i fixed it to be honest i just know that after a while it went away

This skipping happens whethere i play through my newly aquired Media player 7, or the Matrox remote player

this is a fresh win98 install with all windows updates downloaded and the latest releases of powerdesk 55 and video tools 54
    or is it the other way around... you know what i mean. the last video tools and the last powerdesk release (not beta PD 6, though does anyone know if that works with vid tools?)

before to get smooth playback out to tape i had to place the clips in Ulead, then it would whizz through the timeline and play it off the cutlist smooth as silk...

Anyone familiar with this problem and how to fix it?????
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Oh... i have a G400 MAX and a RRG

i seem to be getting corrupt green frames when i play back existing created mjpeg files..

ill try capturing some new later on and see what that does..

does anyone know what combination of powerdesk and video tools are most stable for the max and RRG?
    Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Working...
    X