Audigy 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audigy 2

Ce nouveau chip audio se nommera tout naturellement audigy2.
    L'audigy2 est un Audigy dont les caractéristiques ont été améliorées.
    Il supporte l'audio-DVD, le Dolby Digital EX et le son THX de Lucasfilm.
    L'Audigy2 sera capable de reproduire un son en 24 bits à 192 KHz avec un rapport signal bruit de 106 dB, c'est à dire 6 Db de mieux que l'Audigy de première génération.
    En ce qui concerne l'enregistrement, il se fera en 24 bits avec une fréquence maximum de 96 KHz!
    Taken from 3Dchips-fr who in turn took it from a Spanish site.

Arghhhhhhh.........
    but I just bought the Audigy....
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Arrggggghhh...so did I!
      All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

You two must've spent too much time in Lizzie's pirate thread

Comment

Phew, glad I couldn't decide on a mainboard, and waited. (from the other thread, it seems I should wait a bit more for a mainboard, so I might as well hold the purchase of a soundcard )

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Babelfish translation:

The Spanish site meristation reports that Creative labs presented at the Iberian press its new rpoduits of which the successor of Audigy.

This new audio chip will name quite naturally audigy2.
            The audigy2 is Audigy of which the characteristics were improved.
            It supports the audio-DVD, Dolby DIGITAL EX and the its THX of Lucasfilm.
            Audigy2 will be able to reproduce a sound of 24 bits with 192 Khz with a report/ratio signal noise of 106 dB, i.e. 6 dB of better than Audigy of first generation.
            With regard to the recording, it will be done in 24 bits with a maximum frequency of 96 Khz!

To accompany this chip able to leave a sound 6.1, Creative will also launch new systems of enclosures 2.1 to 6.1 of which some will be certified THX!

The kit MegaWorks 550D will be one two just like Inspires it 6. 1 6700.

On the level of the graphics boards nothing again under the Spanish sun, put besides what one knows already, the Radeon charts is reserved for the Asian market.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

It's been rumoured that it will be bundled with VIA's KT800 chipset
              Meet Jasmine.
              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

LOL
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

But you'll need the Via 9.52 4 in 1 special addition to get rid of the freezes, clicks and pops plus a bios upgrade from the motherboard manufactuer.
                  Alternatively you can watch you data fry.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

The main thing that interests me concerning this card is DVD-Audio playback and a lack of AC97 compliance. Whether or not I'll be getting it shall be determined on the sound, not the features...

I've already got an SACD changer, so adding DVD-Audio via the computer would be absolutely perfect...
                    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X