New Logitech mice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logitech mice

Not yet on Logitech site but a few reviews popped up on German and Austrian sites.

There will be 3 mice. All will have MX tehnology = 800dpi optical sensoring and reviews claim grat responsiveness.

MX300 - general purpouse mouse
    MX500 - 8 buttons mouse
    MX700 - cordless MX500 with receiver installed in recharge station

I am happy with my Cordless Wheel Mouse, I got for 25€ (OEM) but it eats batteries in ~2 months and the salesguy told me optical burn even more. The rechargestation model will go to my upgrade list.

Larger image

Linkage:
    counterstrike.at
    k-hardware.de

Gogelfished:
    k-hardware
    counter-strike.at
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 19 September 2002, 17:50.

I just picked up one of the new M$ wireless mice. I ran it through a mouse rate program and it was averaging 110 Hz-125 Hz refresh rate, which gives it very smooth movement. I hope Logitech finally upgraded their wireless technology with this high of a refresh rate.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I recently changed to the new Explorer v3.0
      and It does "feel" better....
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I recently changed to the new Explorer v3.0
        I use Explorer 5.5.

OH! You meant MOUSE!
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Recharge docking station is a pretty good idea.

But... I very much dislike MS and Logitech mice because they are too large!! When can I can a mini wireless optical blue-light mouse

(currently using a Samsung mini optical blue-light.... wired one. http://www.samsungmouse.com )
          P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
          Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
          And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

I have the exact opposite problems, all the mice I use are too small for my hands.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Currently running a Mouseman Plus optical (blue and ultra ergonomic). I've now had it for 2.5 years and it is very worn and the 400dpi sensor is getting a bit long in the tooth. Seeing as I haven't been able to find anything as confortable, however, I have kept it. If these can match or surpass my Mouseman Plus, I'll definitely be going for the MX500.
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Working...
              X