PDA

View Full Version : Contributors From the U.S.

KvHagedorn
18th September 2002, 08:49
Alright, we are go for contributions. :) If anyone in the U.S. would like to contribute to keeping MURC alive, please email me or send a PM and I will give you the address to send funds. Money orders would be preferable for quickest clearing, since I will send Ant a single money order from my account when I get enough contributions, and would like to get it out to him ASAP. Thanks one and all.

az
18th September 2002, 15:44
Good to see it's finally starting :)

AZ

Helevitia
19th September 2002, 15:52
Check your email :)

Dave

ZokesPro
19th September 2002, 16:06
So what about Canada?

KvHagedorn
19th September 2002, 20:11
Originally posted by ZokesPro
So what about Canada?

I dunno.. what ABOUT Canada, Zokes? You volunteering? ;)

Actually heard from one Canadian MURCer already. He's sending a Money Order in U.S. Funds. Dunno how easy that was to swing, but it's greatly appreciated. Ant at least will get a list of all contributors and amounts.

In case you are all wondering, I will send each contributor a receipt by email with the amount received when I receive it.

Laurie
20th September 2002, 12:32
Zokes, I pm'd Elie about being the canadian contact but haven't heard fom him. I'm all for sending KvH a money order if none of our well know Canucks wants to volunteer.

ZokesPro
20th September 2002, 12:48
Originally posted by Laurie
Zokes, I pm'd Elie about being the canadian contact but haven't heard fom him. I'm all for sending KvH a money order if none of our well know Canucks wants to volunteer.

Originally posted by KvHagedorn

I dunno.. what ABOUT Canada, Zokes? You volunteering? ;)

Actually heard from one Canadian MURCer already. He's sending a Money Order in U.S. Funds. Dunno how easy that was to swing, but it's greatly appreciated. Ant at least will get a list of all contributors and amounts.

In case you are all wondering, I will send each contributor a receipt by email with the amount received when I receive it.

Done! :)

efty
20th September 2002, 21:10
KvH I have PMed you.

KvHagedorn
25th September 2002, 14:56
Well, I've received 3 donations already, and have been contacted by 8 others who are promising to send money in. I will wait a few days before posting it to Ant, so you still have time. If you are from the U.S. and want to contribute, please send me a pm or email and I will let you know where to send it. Thanks to all.

Liquid Snake
28th September 2002, 09:11
I can't contribute in any way except for cash. I'm guessing it's not too safe to send that through the mail. :(

az
29th September 2002, 13:01
LS, just go to the local post office and ask. I thought it wasn't possible in germany, too - and it isn't with your bread'n'butter letter. But there is a special insured tarriff for sending small amountsof money (up to 250 EUR here). Doesn't cost too much, too. I don't think it's very different in the US.

Or ask your parents to make a money transfer for you :)

AZ

KvHagedorn
30th September 2002, 17:25
Alright, here's an update. I've only received 4 contributions so far from you guys in the USA. I'd like to get a few more in soon so I can send off the money to Ant. I hope the other 7 of you who said they would contribute will send the money in as quickly as you can. Thanks.

I have received contributions from the following people:

RhinoZ
Tapeworm
eftychios
SitFlyer

So far, we are up to $140.00. Thanks again, those of you who sent donations!

Genom
1st October 2002, 12:35
Hey, I got the addy, and I'll be sending in sometime this week. Just been outta town again. But it'll go out by friday.

KvHagedorn
4th October 2002, 11:42
:up: Thanks, Genom!

Still have not received any more donations. Everyone, please let me know if you will be delayed very long so I can send an installment to Ant.

KvHagedorn
11th October 2002, 21:56
Well, darn it, I was hoping to receive more of your donations but have not received any after the ones I listed above. I will send off an installment to Ant on the 16th, so if any of you want to get that money order in the mail I might get it in time.

Liquid Snake
11th October 2002, 22:52
As I said before, I can only donate with cash. Is there a safe way to send this?

KvHagedorn
16th October 2002, 01:02
I wouldn't recommend sending cash in the mail. You can do so if you wish, but you're taking your chances. You can't go to a 7-11 or someplace similar and buy a money order? I don't think you have to be 18 to do that.

By the way, if any of you who contacted me still want to contribute but have not yet done so, I will send Ant another installment on November 16, assuming I receive anything by then. Come on, folks.. you don't have to send a lot.. just whatever you can manage. Let me hear from you!

KvHagedorn
25th October 2002, 09:20
Bumping this up in the hopes that someone will see it and learn how they can contribute...

KvHagedorn
6th December 2002, 18:34
Alright, just sent Ant another installment. I am assuming this will be the last one, unless there are those here who do not like to deal with PayPal, In which case I will gladly relay your contribution to our peerless leader. :)

Here is the list of those who have contributed through me. All together, these members from the U.S. and Canada have given $310.00 USD to help out the old MURC. Hats off to these and all the good citizens who have pitched in! :up:

RhinoZ
Tapeworm
eftychios
SitFlyer
DirtFarmer
Liquid Snake
KvHagedorn

If you sent me funds and your name isn't here, I did not receive them. Please let me know and/or cancel your check/M.O.