Contributors From the U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contributors From the U.S.

Alright, we are go for contributions. If anyone in the U.S. would like to contribute to keeping MURC alive, please email me or send a PM and I will give you the address to send funds. Money orders would be preferable for quickest clearing, since I will send Ant a single money order from my account when I get enough contributions, and would like to get it out to him ASAP. Thanks one and all.

Good to see it's finally starting

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Check your email

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

So what about Canada?
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
          So what about Canada?
          I dunno.. what ABOUT Canada, Zokes? You volunteering?

Actually heard from one Canadian MURCer already. He's sending a Money Order in U.S. Funds. Dunno how easy that was to swing, but it's greatly appreciated. Ant at least will get a list of all contributors and amounts.

In case you are all wondering, I will send each contributor a receipt by email with the amount received when I receive it.

Comment

Zokes, I pm'd Elie about being the canadian contact but haven't heard fom him. I'm all for sending KvH a money order if none of our well know Canucks wants to volunteer.
            Laurie
            ======

Comment

Originally posted by Laurie
              Zokes, I pm'd Elie about being the canadian contact but haven't heard fom him. I'm all for sending KvH a money order if none of our well know Canucks wants to volunteer.
              Originally posted by KvHagedorn

I dunno.. what ABOUT Canada, Zokes? You volunteering?

Actually heard from one Canadian MURCer already. He's sending a Money Order in U.S. Funds. Dunno how easy that was to swing, but it's greatly appreciated. Ant at least will get a list of all contributors and amounts.

In case you are all wondering, I will send each contributor a receipt by email with the amount received when I receive it.
              Done!
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

KvH I have PMed you.

Comment

Well, I've received 3 donations already, and have been contacted by 8 others who are promising to send money in. I will wait a few days before posting it to Ant, so you still have time. If you are from the U.S. and want to contribute, please send me a pm or email and I will let you know where to send it. Thanks to all.

Comment

I can't contribute in any way except for cash. I'm guessing it's not too safe to send that through the mail.

Comment

LS, just go to the local post office and ask. I thought it wasn't possible in germany, too - and it isn't with your bread'n'butter letter. But there is a special insured tarriff for sending small amountsof money (up to 250 EUR here). Doesn't cost too much, too. I don't think it's very different in the US.

Or ask your parents to make a money transfer for you

AZ
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Alright, here's an update. I've only received 4 contributions so far from you guys in the USA. I'd like to get a few more in soon so I can send off the money to Ant. I hope the other 7 of you who said they would contribute will send the money in as quickly as you can. Thanks.

I have received contributions from the following people:

RhinoZ
                        Tapeworm
                        eftychios
                        SitFlyer

So far, we are up to $140.00. Thanks again, those of you who sent donations!

Comment

Hey, I got the addy, and I'll be sending in sometime this week. Just been outta town again. But it'll go out by friday.
                          A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Thanks, Genom!

Still have not received any more donations. Everyone, please let me know if you will be delayed very long so I can send an installment to Ant.

Comment

Well, darn it, I was hoping to receive more of your donations but have not received any after the ones I listed above. I will send off an installment to Ant on the 16th, so if any of you want to get that money order in the mail I might get it in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X