Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Termalright SLK-800

Review at http://www.envynews.com/review.php?ID=163
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Nope it hasn't been but is one of the few highend HS I have/will reccommend(ed).
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

SLK... What are they, Mercedes Bentz ?
      As far as I've seen they come with a Delta fan which usually means lot's of noise.

Comment

The Thermalright HS's scales very good from 1000rpm fans to 7000rpm fans

So You'll be happy with that HS with whatever fan you use

That they are often sold with deltas is because of sales persons who don't grasp the meaning of vacuum cleaner sound
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

That and their main sales are only to extreme OCr's demanding the same ear pearcing sound his buddy has (gone deaf with).
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Personally I don't mind Deltas too much, assuming that a Rheobus is used....
            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Frankly, unless you're doing extreme O/C, a volcano 9 will provide more than adequate cooling at a much more moderate price point (HALF of the cost of that HS alone).

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
              X