calling all forces to bomb the hell out of my university

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling all forces to bomb the hell out of my university

damn ****ols..... i have compleated 129 credits.... i have been forced to stay at uni for 6 yrs due to financial problems ...... i have been humiliated and intimidated in several ways beause i was not afraid to stand up in the face of profesors who new nothing about what they where teaching... and now they tell me that i have only finished 114 credits thus i need to stay for one more semester to graduate.... i showed them the proof that they made a mistake and they said "university policy we cant do any thing about it" ****ing berucrats.......... i am getting sick of ... i am getting sick of everything....... can someone lend me some uranium so that i can blow them to hell please ........ ****... i want my damn BA ..... i need to move on with my life ...... i have acuierd more experiance in the filed than all of my so caled "profetional" professors... damn them all....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

...is your University that big that you have to go nuclear? But then you'll have to go somewhere else for your BA. It might be more successful to find someone at the U that you trust and get along with and see if you can't get to the bureaucrats from another angle. To repeat 15 credits is a drag...
    How can you possibly take anything seriously?
    Who cares?

Comment

it consists of 6 four story bldgs.... i am working on it... the credit thing that is (not the nolwing up part)....... there are people who can help but i dont know how much they can do.... they have grown out of favour with the curupt administartion.... the one a group of students and i stood up to... and had them embaraced by the board... i think this is their way of getting back at me... the master mind behind all that happned..... and when i say curupt i mean it.... guse they are looking for a new fight... i'de better keep cool and think this through... but it pisses me off ..... i am broke and there is no way i can pay for one more semester.... arggg... damn them
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

...right, better to cool out and think it through. Maybe some of the people you know and trust, even though they can't help you directly, can help you work out a strategy to get what you need. Sometimes two heads are better than one, and two or more cool heads are far better!
        How can you possibly take anything seriously?
        Who cares?

Comment

Can't you take your papers to another university thet'll accpet them ?

I know that here you can move from one university to another and most of the time, 90-100% of what you've learned will be accepted.

Comment

under normal circumstances i would have been able to do so but the mater is far more complicated than that for me.... i have to be at this uni and non other to get my degree.....

Comment

btw excuse all my spelling/gramer mistakes... my dyslexia tends too act up when i am pissed

Comment

Dogbert,

The issue is more that most universities will make you attend for a semester or two regardless of whether you need the credits. Nobody will just GIVE you a degree. They want some of your $$ first.

- Gurm, who has a very similar problem with his *ahem* Alma Mater
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

urk..... what i hate the most about these unis is that they claim to be "non-profit" institutions...

Comment

Working...
                  X