Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The drivers are out

Hey Guys,
    As promised the drivers are out, of course there's more to these drivers then just game fixes as some of you have noticed. There's more suprises coming soon, i just hope you guys have your hands full this weekend. Coincidentally the UT2003 demo is up and monday we should post the page on our Surround Gaming page. Not to mention that 3 more titles have been added to the list. Many more to come, so stay tuned and keep reporting bugs with these 1.01 drivers if you see anything.

GT98 i'll investigate your XP SP1 problem on monday, but if it works without SP1 then we will narrow down the problem

Regards,
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

I seem to not be stable under the 1.01 drivers. Getting a lot of BSOD reboots with MTXPARHW.dll as the fault.

WinXP SP1

I'm going to reinstall it and not use the MTSU this time and see what happens. It happens more often when I don't have mouse hardware accel on. I will get BSOD everytime with it off once I browse.

Otherwise, it seems to be random.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
    ASUS A7N8X
    Corsair 1GB PC3200
    Parhelia 128MB
    EIZO L685EX

Comment

To be safe, uninstall 231 then install 1.01 since they are a whole new package...

Regards,
      "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

Comment

Yeah, that's how I usually go at it.

I think the cause was due to heat but I have just recently moved to watercooling so one of the MP's isn't blowing off hot air onto the P anymore.

edit: I was right. The hot air off my CPU2 MP was blowing onto the back of the P which was causing the lock ups. I've been gaming for a couple hours w/ the new drivers and I'm fine on watercooling now.
        Last edited by XHotKolaX; 14 September 2002, 18:43.

ASUS A7N8X
        Corsair 1GB PC3200
        Parhelia 128MB
        EIZO L685EX

Comment

Here's one.

Force 16XFAA in War3. Alt-tab 2-3 times when logged into battle.net and you get a hardlock. Desktop icons and font corrupt but can be fixed with either refresh desktop or minimise or move them around.

ASUS A7N8X
          Corsair 1GB PC3200
          Parhelia 128MB
          EIZO L685EX

Comment

I just installed the new drivers and played some MS FS2002. One word; SMOOTH!

Text is however still corrupted with FAA-16x. Nothing was mentioned about this in the readme. Is there a fix coming to this?

Max

Comment

Working...
            X