Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YngwieM

Anyone heared the new album???

My personal this is the best fvucking album since the origian Rising Force and Rising Force "Marching Out" one! If you have not listened to it yet please give it a try!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

You mean he didn't fag out again and produce another horrible hair-rock 80s disc?

Bart
    Bart

Comment

unfortunatly it seems almost imposible to get the good music here in leb.. people are more intrested in the short shelflife high shart "music" crap..... for inctance The LOTR books have been so scarce in leb that you had to search for month befor you found one of them.. let alone the whole lot and the extar books.... now that the movie is out every where i go i find LOTR books... the bastards.... i had to go through hell to get my books years ago... ... oh and here is a nother one.... i once was very desprate to get this one CD for Oysten Sevag.... his firts album.... i could not find it any where here in leb so i mobilised my freinds all over the world... finaly found one in detroit USA... it took 6 mo to find it and when i did get it .... well lets just say i was passing by a crumy old CD store and what do you know.. he had 12 copies......

life is so funny here leb... we get an abundance of stuff but the stuff that some of us realy want is not available..... arg... cant wait to ditch this screwed up place...
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
      X