Star Wars on Imax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars on Imax

Trying to move beyond their nature type films, Imax has teamed up with George Lucas to bring Attack of the Clones to the REALLY big screen.
    They are also working with Ron Howard to put Apollo13 on Imax...

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Now if they could only put LoTR's on IMAX then were set!

Plus if you live in Brossard QC, the IMAX theatre there apparently is WAY awesome! BIG sound and HUGE screens!!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

awesome... I wonder when the rest of the world will see it (Sydney has the worlds largest IMAX screen )

Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

So the pixels will be the size of dinner plates? How will they get past the resolution limitations they had with the digital film?
        Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

I don't know, I remember reading somewhere that they got past the limitation through the use of the new digital camera's George used to film AOTC and gonna be used for EpIII. Can't for the life of me remember where though so they could have got it wrong.

J1NG

Comment

Working...
          X