Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transition Problem In MSP6 Under Windows 2000

Hi !

This has nothing to do with any Matrox product what so ever. But I was hoping that somebody here could help me out any way = ) Hope it's ok to post question that has nothing to to with Matrox stuff. If not, please tell me. (Yeah I know this is a Forum for Matrox users, but hey you got to take a chance...)

I have this little issue when I’m working with Media Studio 6 Pro VE under Windows 2000. Every time I make cross fade transition, I get a very annoying light flash at the very beginning point and end. The picture “flashes”, and the picture become just a bit darker. When I do the exact same transision under Windows 98 SE, I DON’T receive this “flash”

The material I’m working with is a Digital AVI file, captured with my Pyro Digital Video card from ADS. I guess the problem lies in Media Studio and not in the AVI file itself, cause it DID work under Windows 98 SE.

I have tried to change the Frame Type: Field Order, from Filed Order A to Frame Based. This didn’t work, actually I don’t know why I tried this…but it sounded like something that could do the trick ; )

I would be very glad if I could get some help on this.

Thanks

Cc

------------------
Working...
X