ACPI IRQ Holder for PCI IRQ Steering ACPI\*PNP0C0F\00000002 Error code 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACPI IRQ Holder for PCI IRQ Steering ACPI\*PNP0C0F\00000002 Error code 22

Mmm okay everything looks fine under device manager under safe mode and normal mode. This is under system manager tool.
    Looked on Microsoft website which is nice and useless as normal and the nearest I can get is device disabled or has been disabled by a driver.
    My own feelings is this relates back to the removal of my scsi controller and when the system fell over in heap prompting a system roll back. I uninstalled the card before removing it so why it decided to go oh shit I don't know.
    After the restore I disabled it and then removed the entry from the registry which worked.
    Otherwise everything else is fine I could delete these entries from the registry and see what happens.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Looks like I've gotcha.
    Time to set system restore point and remove those entries.
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

BTW What OS?
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Well you can gamble, you have a 50/50 chance to hit the head on the nail.

Comment

WinXP offcourse
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Sorry ME Xp quite happy.
            Time to change my sig perhaps.
            Deleted the buggers and they just re-installed themselfs. I've also got one unknown device disabled under safe mode which maybe the creative firewire network device??
            Otherwise how the hell do i find out what it is as nothing seems to be non functioning.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
            X