Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone do me a pleasure?

Good evening all!
    I am currently experiencing problems with a german game called "Zusi", it always crashes to desktop after loading.
    It worked fine on my Radeon 8500, on my Voodoo5 5500 but it does always crash on the Parhelia. I already tried all possible driver settings, without any success.

So if you have some time, I would really like it if you download the demo from HERE, it wights only 6,1mb, so it isn't that large, especially those DSL users can download it within a few minutes.
    The game is all german, so this might only be for our other german users. I already posted on the Zusi forums, but as I expected nobody has a Parhelia there, so I can't figure out if this is a Parhelia specific problem or a system related problem.

I really hope you can help me.
    Specs:
    MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Try posting it in Matrox's "bug report" forum...

....sorry, I don't speak german....
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I am already talking with them in the games forum, the problem is that the Matrox forum don't like me, I always get posting errors which is pretty annoying, I tried to post there today five times, but I just couldn't. Oh well, maybe it works tomorrow
      Specs:
      MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

Try using a different browser...
        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I think you can only post there on weekdays and at certain times
          "I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen Roberts

µße®LørÐ - A legend in his underwear
          Member of For F*ck Sake UT clan
          DriverHeaven administrator
          PowerVR Network administrator

Comment

It seems like you can really post there during specific times

Anyways, I would be very happy if some of our german Parhelia owners could try this demo, this simulation is extremely important to me, if I can't get it running, then I have a problem
            Specs:

Comment

In my experience you can only post on Matrox Forum more or less during office hours.

Keep at it here. There are many German MURCers who might not be looking or posting right now.
              How can you possibly take anything seriously?
              Who cares?

Comment

Matrox's forums are open mon-fri during all hours, not just buiz hours.
                The only time it is closed for posting is on weekends and holidays.
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

WOW! That is so awesome!!!!!!

Wow! Good job Matrox!!!

After Richard cared about my problem (which I find very great since he can't speak german) and tried to help me, I downloaded the latest drivers and Zusi works! Not only that it works, I tried it with 16xFAA and I was stunned, the game looks WAY better than on any other card I've seen.

Now I just have to fix my UT2003 problems...
                  Specs:

Comment

Working...
                  X