about overclocking matrox cards..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about overclocking matrox cards..

.. where can I get some good software for overclocking my G450 DH ?

PowerStrip (www.entechtaiwan.com) and or MTSTU (Matrox Tech Support Tweak Utility found on the MURC's main news page) will do it.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
      PowerStrip (www.entechtaiwan.com) and or MTSTU (Matrox Tech Support Tweak Utility found on the MURC's main news page) will do it.
      MTSTU can't OC G450 & G550, only G200 & G400. Powerstrip is the way. Mine G450 went up to 160MHz full stabile, and it was worth it.
      <font size="1" color="green">Holly: "Appreciate what vou've got, because basically, I'm fantastic!"</font>

Comment

Powerstrip doesn't do it correctly.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

with all that we BBz test I sometimes get lost in all that we have tested/what is released to Joe Public. Sorry.

Wombat is correct, PS only manages the very basic OC control, nothing like what MGA tweak could muster for the G200/400's
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X