Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't there supposed to be new drivers by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't there supposed to be new drivers by now?

I was told that they should be released around september 1st!

...drivers for what? Told by whom?
    How can you possibly take anything seriously?
    Who cares?

Comment

Sorry...

Drivers for the Parhelia and 'Matrox Sales UK' said that new drivers would be available in a couple of weeks (that was exactly a month ago today)

Comment

The hew Parhelia drivers are comming, trust me.
        <font size="1" color="green">Holly: "Appreciate what vou've got, because basically, I'm fantastic!"</font>

Comment

Looking forward to it....
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

The hew Parhelia drivers are comming, trust me.
            Do you have a 1-800 psychic hotline too? If so can you tell me where Miss Cleo is these days?
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

As always with 'M', drivers will be released 'soon'(tm)

Comment

Naw that's a different kind of Soonâ„¢
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                  Do you have a 1-800 psychic hotline too? If so can you tell me where Miss Cleo is these days?
                  No, but I got that information from Croteam (SeriousSam, ring any bells?). They are geting the new Parhelia drivers for testing tomorow. That's all I can say.
                  <font size="1" color="green">Holly: "Appreciate what vou've got, because basically, I'm fantastic!"</font>

Comment

That doesn't mean anything.
                    The BBz get new drivers weekly (sometimes we get several a week). Doesn't mean they are going to be released at any specific time...
                    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

the last DevRel newsletter also said that their was a new set of drivers scheduled to released around the end of last month... already a week late, figures it would be soon...

old info.... and my source doesn't violate NDA...
                      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

...I've discovered that "soon" means only one thing:

NOT NOW!
                        Who cares?

Comment

Frist of all I was being rhetorical. Of course there will be new drivers for Parhelia, Doh!. Secondly Croteam shouldn't be telling you squat and if they do it's violating their NDA... they aren't Matrox, nor do they test as much as us BBz do. Or for that matter have any inkling as to when drivers will be released... they can only guess.

Comment

So, back on topic; wouldn't it be nice if Matrox would just release a new set of drivers? They wouldn't have to be "the greatest drivers ever", just fix the known issues with GTA3 and Neverwinter so we, the mere users of their product, could actually start using it.

Comment

...um, I think the vast majority of Matrox customers aren't gamers, so there are a few other priorities as well, SP1 for example.
                              Who cares?

Comment

Working...
                              X