Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl All Day Tomorrow!!

Who's with me?

I don't have to work tomorrow, THANK GOD!!!
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

I'll try!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Just stopping by to say that I'm drunk. It's been too long, let me tell you. Finally get to get off work and have some fun. I shall return when sober (maybe )!!
      System Specs:
      Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Comment

bleh football
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

It's more fun to play than watch.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

The game of the day...the KC Chiefs vs. the Clevland Browns. That game showed just how crappy both teams are going to be this year But the ending to the game was hilarious. It's not everyday you get to see a 6' 6" (~198 cm), 323 lbs (~147 kg) lineman rumble down the field for 28 yards (~25 m)

Expert recap and game analysis of the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns NFL game from September 8, 2002 on ESPN.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Did anyone see Houston and Dallas play? That was kickass!
              System Specs:

Comment

I hate football. It's crap. I'd much rather watch WRC highlights on the Speed channel. They showed the Rally of Germany yesterday. It was awesome. I can't believe how narrow some of those roads are...
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                  I hate football. It's crap. I'd much rather watch WRC highlights on the Speed channel. They showed the Rally of Germany yesterday. It was awesome. I can't believe how narrow some of those roads are...
                  Hey I love football and all, but WRC kicks ass! I wish they would expand the races to North America. Subaru is already selling the WRX over here which is lightly based off their rally car and Ford already has the Focus selling here (the RS comes out in Europe next month....yummy) and Hunydai could use some more coverage for their POS Econoboxes they sell here
                  Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                    I hate football. It's crap.
                    Bah. Death to the unbelievers....
                    System Specs:

Comment

WOOOOT WOOOOOT

PATRIOTS KICKED THE STEELERS ARSEEEEEEE
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

It's all about the Raiders. And before Rags or Kruzin gets in there 2 cents, Denver sucks!
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

raiders .. bleh :P you cali people i swear
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                            raiders .. bleh :P you cali people i swear
                            Yo! Yo! Give it up for Cali and the Raiders! Wooooooo! Actually, I hate it when people talk like that but it seemed appropriate

Dave
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Tride and true Raider-hater, thank you very much. Raider bastards turned Jerry Rice to the dark side of football...my hatred for the Raiders shall be eternal. And what was the deal with Al Davis suing the NFL because other teams with black on their jersey's were infringing on the Raider's jersey color...please.

GO CHEFS!!! I mean CHIEFS!!!! We aren't the best team in football, but were's fun to watch!

Jammrock
                              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                              X