Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandits Demo

Hey Guys,
    Not sure if anyone tried it, the demo of Bandits was released on Friday and it has Surround Gaming in it, this is what we showed at ECTS and attracted hundreds and hundreds of people. More info about it <a href="http://www.bandits-game.com">here</a>

Regards,
    "The opinions or comments expressed by me do not necessary reflect those of Matrox Graphics Inc."

I tried it , but not in surroundmode
    Got some white pixels sometimes in this demo, anyone else has this problem ?
    Hey! You're talking to me all wrong! It's the wrong tone! Do it again...and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Comment

Bandits works beautifully in triplehead..

Downloaded Bandits demo (after an exhaustive search for it since no link was given and it wasn't available or referenced at the company's homepage) but it works beautifully in triplehead mode..

The implementation of the setup program with regard to surround-gaming is one other software makers should take note of .. The ability to set surround-gaming specific features like 12:3 aspect ratio (for 3 monitors), as well as surround-gaming resolutions like 2400x800 or 3840x1024 among the other resolutions, etc.. Simply *perfect* Parhelia support..

Awesome game.
      Last edited by testjoe; 11 September 2002, 08:34.

Comment

Tried it....worked perfect with 16xFAA on one monitor...don't have 3 monitors....
        Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Runs nice on my G400 Max!
          It never seems to be fast enuf!

P4 1.8A at 2.4 at 133MHz with stock cooler, ASUS P4S533 with 256 Megs SAMSUNG PC2700, Matrox G400 Max, RAID 80 Gig (40 Gig 7200 IBM Deskstar 120GXP + 40 Gig 7200 Western Digital 400BB ... Can't believe I couldn't get my max above 2k in 3dCrap 2001 ... oh well

Comment

Testjoe, what about the speed of the game at your resolution with 16xFAA enabled? Is it still playable when there is some heavy action going on?

Couldn't trest that game yet, maybe I'll download the demo later
            Specs:
            MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

hm, demo does not work here
              it say it needs "MSVCP60.dll"

Does anyone have that file ?

The next error message is "could not load nvlinker.dll"

Sys: W2000, Par. bulk, 512 MB, MP1600+ on Tyan TigerMP
              de hülben seck de ü.

Comment

Working...
              X