Please take my psychology tests...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please take my psychology tests...

Please pop along to www.le.ac.uk/pc/aa/quizintro.html and give my little psychological tests a go. You won't get an amazing amount of feedback, but you will be helping psychology research.

It's only been tested on IE so far.

Thanks

Tony.

Edit: Incase you don't read down before taking the test: It seems some people cannot complete the test if the focus is lost mid-test. Please try not to let anything else get the focus until I work out why.

Also, there are two parts to the test. If you do both, you get to be a proper part of the study
    Last edited by Fat Tone; 8 September 2002, 01:25.
    FT.

Hmmm, Tony, there might be an error in the way the tests implemented, my firewall poped up and changed focus to it. Once I switch back to the test, the test seemed to have stopped. Is it an error? Should I take it again?

J1NG

::Edit:: Don't wanna influence the masses
    Last edited by J1NG; 7 September 2002, 07:10.

Comment

...that was fun! Just noticed I got my \ and / mixed up occassionally and there is no way to get the question back. Very decent of you not to post results, chuckle!
      How can you possibly take anything seriously?
      Who cares?

Comment

Damn Tony, that was a lot of questions, hope you won't tell anyone how messed up I am
        "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

darn.... i would like to know how phyko i am ...
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Thanks to all those taking part

If anyone knows of a way to force the test to keep focus please let me know, or how to ensure the j/s continues properly if interrupted. In my tests, sometimes you were lucky, sometimes not.

Cheers

Tony.
            FT.

Comment

Oh yes - Is there a reason no-one is doing the handedness test?
              If you do both, with the same participant number, you are a part of the study!

Cheers,

Tony.
              FT.

Comment

Won't work with Opera, and doesn't with IE with all scripting turned off, of course

AZ
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

May I suggest making the handedness-test a little more visible? (and maybe make the page a little lighter, and a smaller font?

Sorry

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Andrews
                    Oh yes - Is there a reason no-one is doing the handedness test?
                    If you do both, with the same participant number, you are a part of the study!

Cheers,

Tony.
                    Thought that was optional.

OK, will try it again. Both of them.

J1NG

Comment

Blast. Forgot to add a "M" at the end of my participation number.

Can you add it back on?

J1NG

Comment

Az - thanks for the suggestions. I've made some small changes.

J1NG - just use the same number for the handedness test (i.e. no M).

Cheers

T.

PS when the study has run a while, I'll post some info on what it is all about and what the findings were.
                        FT.

Comment

Heh, just found another error

In your handedness test, it says leave it out if you don't know your parents values. It doesn't allow the form to be subimitted if left blank.

J1NG

Comment

Thanks J1NG. I guess the cgi person was a little over-zealous there. I'll get them to change it, but it won't happen until Monday.

You guys are great testers

T.
                            FT.

Comment

Okie, did the handedness test too.
                              "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Working...
                              X