xp2200 temperature range?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xp2200 temperature range?

just got a new xp220 propcessor and i am getting temperatures between 55 and 60 degrees in the bios. this seems too hot as my xp1600 runs nicely at 38-42 degrees, what are other's experiences with this chip?the cooler is a coolermaster SP5-6G31C here : http://www.coolermaster.com/products...sp5-6g31c.html
    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

From all reports I think your temps are right on the dot for that 2200+.

Comment

Coolermaster
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I just upgraded to a 2000+ and slapped a Volano 7+ on it. In the morning when it is cool, I see temps as high as 49c. During the afternoon when it is hotter, my temp goes as high as 59c.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Case temp matters too.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

what are you using as interface material?

the Silver stuff that thermaltake suplues is POS and the pink bubelgum tims are also POS!

Even plain old silicone white goo is better
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
            X