• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Powered by Matrox" case stickers

For the Matrox fans

Originally posted by Haig
    You can try webmaster@matrox.com and/or mediarel@matrox.com
    I think we still have some powered by matrox case stickers.

I have emailed Matrox and they sent me some "powered by matrox" case stickers along with G550 "Wish you were real..." mousepad and two large (13.5×15 cm ~= 5.9×5.3") powered by matrox stickers.

This is really nice of them and I'm very thankful.
    Last edited by UtwigMU; 5 September 2002, 02:45.

How many Powered By Matrox stickers did you get? I could use 3 of them...and what did you say in your email?
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I asked for 1-3 stickers. I got 54 of them (full A4/letter) page.

I kindly asked them if it was possible to get some (1-3) "Powered by Matrox stickers. They asked me for the shipping address in their reply.

See thread on Matrox tech support

Comment

IMO this is Matrox main advantage: The atitude to customers.

I called their tech support once because this was a prerequisite to RMA (G400 - it turned out to be BIOS issue). They gave me all the answers I needed and they said If the card is bad RMA ASAP.

I saw that Ati is going to charge for tech support. and imagine getting some kind of support from FlyByNightGraphix.com.tw nVidia reference board name stamper.

Comment

I think we should do MURC stickers with all the Avatars on them.
          How can you possibly take anything seriously?
          Who cares?

Comment

Mutz: More stickers? I already have 8+ stickers on my case, doubt there is any room for anymore. (they are big stickers too, some of local punk bands, skateboarding stickers and the one you find in the box when you buy new hardware)
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I don't think that Zokes Avatar might look as good on a Sticker as on web.... :-)
              Especially it would not be so poppy..

Comment

I have alot of these "Powerd by Matrox" stickers at home! Too bad that Matrox didn't bundle some together with the Parhelia

Comment

...maybe we could make a modding sticker with Zokes' Avatar on it that was somehow looped into a watercooling system with a small inline pulsing valve and sell them to save Ant's and all of us's asses...
                  How can you possibly take anything seriously?
                  Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by yuppi
                    I don't think that Zokes Avatar might look as good on a Sticker as on web.... :-)
                    Especially it would not be so poppy..
                    What about one of those stickers that when you rotate it a little it moves??? I think it's called a 3D LENTICULAR.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

And what if the sticker were <I>extra</I> puffy?
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

It could be the kind that changes depending on what angle you are looking at it from to get the animation.

Comment

Hmm.. WOOHOO
                          I just emailed Matrox UK and they promised they'll send me some of them!

(I have been using Matrox since Millennium I, why have I got any of them before?)
                          P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
                          Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
                          And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

Working...
                          X