Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

video that is encodet in 352*288 25fps? help me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video that is encodet in 352*288 25fps? help me!!!

Hi
    i have an ntsc musicvideo that is encodet in 352*288 25fps.
    The problem is that the video has bad audio/video syncing, so is there any chance for me to make that sync well?and how can i get rid of some "interlacing" some sorts of stripes on the fast moving stuff in the video?
    i have not made this bymyself so i cant recap it
    but i would really like to have this and great quality since i have been looking for that video for over a year now :P

If the a/v is out of sync already in the beginning of the movie it is not an easy task. Then yoiu need to do some clipping and so on. If a/v is sync'ed in the beginning and then starting loose sync it is quite easy. If audio is faster then video you can simply increase framerate so that they are sync'ed and if audio is slower you decrease the framerate.

You can download "fps setter" from <A HREF="http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/index.html">www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/index.html</A>

Comment

That's odd... you say it's an NTSC video but 352x288@25fps are PAL CIF specs. NTSC is 352x240@30fps. Maybe the problem lies here?
      Intel TuC3 1.4 | 512MB SDRAM | AOpen AX6BC BX/ZX440 | Matrox Marvel G200 | SoundBlaster Live! Value | 12G/40G | Pioneer DVR-108 | 2 x 17" CRTs

Comment

Yes i know the problem is that the ntsc video is encoded in pal specs, but my question is simply if there is any chance of fixing that so it will be correct

Comment

Working...
        X