system specs for ut2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• system specs for ut2003

Just found the official specs for UT2003 on www.unrealops.com.

Sorry if they're already posted somewhere else.

Operating System: WIN 98/ME/2000/XP
    CPU: Pentium III or AMD Athlon 733MHz processor (*Pentium® or AMD 1.0 GHz or greater RECOMMENDED)
    Memory: 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM or greater RECOMMENDED)
    Hard Disk Space: 3 GB
    CD ROM or CD/DVD ROM: 8X
    Audio System: Windows® compatible sound card (*Sound Blaster® Audigy(tm) series sound card RECOMMENDED) (NVIDIA® nForce™ or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby® Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio. Also RECOMMENDED)
    Video System: 3D Accelerator card with 16 MB VRAM (*32-128 MB VRAM RECOMMENDED) 16 MB TNT2-class DirectX® version 6 compliant video card. (*NVIDIA GeForce 2/ATI Radeon RECOMMENDED) DirectX® version 8.1 (Included on game disc)
    Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. *Internet play requires a 33.6 Kbps or faster modem
    Hard Disk Space: 3GB ??

Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

If that's the case, then it's a pretty hefty install...

Comment

maybe it contains ALOT of levels.
      This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

hm...
        Hope it won't be the "we dump 3gb on your drive and still you need to load music from the cd causing intemittent stutter" case
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Actually, I believe that they're using OGG.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by TDB
            maybe it contains ALOT of levels.
            I rather prefer fewer levels with higher quality than many levels of lesser quality.

With that said, I want to point out that I never liked UT. Let's see what I think about this one.
            Last edited by Novdid; 3 September 2002, 14:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
              hm...
              Hope it won't be the "we dump 3gb on your drive and still you need to load music from the cd causing intemittent stutter" case
              Must be using a Via chipset mate.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I have DVD that has a 15-30 sec spinup time
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

UT2003 is ~2.7G installed..

Atleast the 927 build that .. my "friend" has on "his" computer.

PeTe

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                    Actually, I believe that they're using OGG.
                    Hmm, what's OGG ?

Rakido
                    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

OGG vorbis open source compression codec, better than mp3

compression/quality comparable to mpeg4 (for audio any way)

as used in Serious Sam SE

Comment

Working...
                      X