Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all New & Improved Who's Who at MURC thread ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The all New & Improved Who's Who at MURC thread ...

Sorry Guys for deleting the first one. I was just stressed about a lot of things that night and let something annoy me when it wasn't really a big deal. It wasn't personal towards anyone in particular, so thanks for the heads up

I've always been curious about who everyone really is, and the picture thread was pretty cool (at least for me, it's a lot easier to talk/respond to people when I know who I'm dealing with).

I figure that if I'm curios, others might be to, so if you want to clue your fellow compadre's in a little about yourself, or find out aboutothers (before you tell them they're talking out their ass in any threads ), this could be a good place for that.
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

So - who are you, then?

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet....

System Specs:
      Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
      May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
      Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
      And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
      just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
      For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Full name: Mary Elizabeth
        Fav food: Mushrooms
        Siblings: Curt, Toni, Brian, Sonya, & Rhonda
        Parents: Tony & Helen, Deborah & Mike
        I am: French & Cherokee Indian/Irish & Scottish
        I work as:hmm jobless nm
        Pets: Magelleon the Lizard & Tupac the Dog
        Favorite piece of clothing: Huge dark blue adidas sweatshirt i wear when watching movies
        Favorite Band: Ha not possible
        Favorite Movie: Also not possible nevermind(altho i think Evil Dead is a great flic i could watch over and over again)
        House Color: White with Black Shudders
        Nieces and Nephews: Isabella, Shelby, Brice, Samantha, & Kierstan
        Goal: To be a photographer for Time, National Georgraphic, or Newsweek etc etc etc
        Have Had: 3 car accidents and 23 tickets between the ages of 16-20
        Havent Had:One worthwhile boyfriend

the end
        Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 2 September 2002, 20:10.
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

<strong>full name</strong>: David Michael ...
          <strong>fav food</strong>: Lamb curry
          <strong>Siblings</strong>: none
          <strong>Age</strong>: 24 (25 this thursday )
          <strong>Location</strong>: <small>a dancefloor in</small> Sydney, Australia
          <strong>Parents</strong>: I have some of those
          <strong>I am</strong>: Australian, with 100% English blood
          <strong>I am also</strong>: far too frequently off my nut
          <strong>I work as</strong>: a web developer for Monster (.com)
          <strong>Pets</strong>: two flatmates
          <strong>Favorite piece of clothing</strong>: my levis 'sculptured' jeans
          <strong>Favorite band</strong>: band? pah, Fiona Apple is all I need
          <strong>Favorite Movie</strong>: Blade Runner
          <strong>House color</strong>: house? try box in an appartment building
          <strong>Goal</strong>: to keep being happy
          <strong>Have had</strong>: more opreations as a result of sporting injuries than I care to remember!
          <strong>Have also had</strong>: more all-nighters in dance-clubs than I <em>can</em> remember... and that's just in the last month!
          <strong>Unlike lizzie, I have not</strong>: committed a single traffic offence in the 7 years I've had my license parking tickets don't count, and nor does having some woman reverse into my <em>parked</em> car outside of the office.
          Last edited by Agent31; 3 September 2002, 03:43.
          Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

I don't believe you a word! You're a spy!

AZ

Comment

Full name: Scott Edward D......
              Fav food: Anything with my Mom's Spegti sauce on it
              Parents: Fred and Barbara
              I am: Irish/German/with a bit of Polish
              I works as:I show up to work and do next to nothing doing Computer Hardware/network support
              Pets: 3 Cats (Cosmo,Klondike and Cramer)
              Favorite piece of clothing:Hmm anything thats clean
              Favorite band: Anything Alternative
              Favorite Movie: Saving Private Ryan or The Matrix
              House color: Its an Apartment
              Nieces and Nephews: None yet, unless my sisters/brother in laws cat's count
              Goal:Hmm have a real place to call my own this time next year and have a job where I don't have to worry about money that much
              Have had: Met President Cliton in Germany, right before my ass got sent to Bosina in 1996 while in the US Army
              Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by az
                I don't believe you a word! You're a spy!

AZ
                Ich habe keine Idee, über was Sie sprechen!

(apologies for the dodgy babelfish translation )
                Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

LOL that was good

Was correct, albeit a bit formal, german. I'm referring to your avatar. Looks like a Darlok to me, which woud fit your nick - but a Darlok can look like anything, they're shapeshifters.

AZ

Comment

Full name: Wes Miser
                    Fav food: Bar-BEEEEE-Q RIBS baby
                    Siblings: Sister, Sarah Ann Miser (or who I call Sam)
                    Parents: A Mom and a Dad
                    I am: Dead Sexy
                    I works as: ISP Tech Support, Journalist for SWT and Photographer/Filmer for SWT Football and Baseball games, Guitar Gigs
                    Pets: Huh?
                    Favorite piece of clothing: None (translate that as you want )
                    Favorite band(s): Weezer, Hayden, and Cory Morrow
                    Favorite Movie(s): The Breakfast Club, LoTRs, and Austin Powers
                    House color: Grey and dreary....muahahahaha.
                    Nieces and Nephews: none
                    Goal: to someday have a novel published if I ever finish it and either become a songwriter or perform with a band
                    Have had: played with various bands (not on stage, but in back stage while in interviews, etc) with Weezer, Sum 41, SugarCult, Staind, and a few other local bands; published many poems and short stories; climbed the highest mountain in Colorado

I only waisted time on that because it is Labor day and I am celebrating by working (yay ) and am having a blast....(that was sarcasm).
                    System Specs:
                    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

<strong>Full name</strong>: Denis Maurice A...
                      <strong>Fav food</strong>: Sushi
                      <strong>Siblings</strong>: Sister and 2 half Brothers (Melanie, Ryan & Keith)
                      <strong>Age</strong>: 23
                      <strong>Location</strong>: Belleville, Ontario
                      <strong>Parents</strong>: Maurice & Alana (real name: Aline) Step-Father James (he married my mom)
                      <strong>I am</strong>: French
                      <strong>I work as</strong>: Service Support Representive (tech support monkey)
                      <strong>Pets</strong>: I'm sure there's something alive under my bed!
                      <strong>Favorite piece of clothing</strong>: My orange Ecko baseball Cap
                      <strong>Favorite band</strong>: Foo Fighters, who else is gonna fight the foo? (and Blink 183, Sum41)
                      <strong>Favorite Movie</strong>: Resident Evil, Star Wars, LoTR
                      <strong>House color</strong>: Appartment building lovingly called Murder Mansion
                      <strong>Goal</strong>: Get in shape, save some cash, pay off car and get the hell out of Belleville ASAP!!
                      <strong>I Have had</strong>: been on a TV Show at age 12 or so, did a commercial on the radio the same year as the TV thing and have been in the news paper when I was 3 yrs old.
                      <strong>I have not</strong>: had a one night stand, and I'm damn proud of it too! (see I'm French, I love, I don't just have sex! )

There ya go. That's me.
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by az
                        LOL that was good

Was correct, albeit a bit formal, german. I'm referring to your avatar. Looks like a Darlok to me, which woud fit your nick - but a Darlok can look like anything, they're shapeshifters.

AZ
                        if you look <em>really</em> closely, you'll see it's actually a DJ at the turn-tables and a dancefloor in-front of him it was taken at a club I go to

Comment

he lies.. it was a picture of an Iris
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Full name: Justin Joseph O...
                            Fav food: Grilled Teriyaki Shrimp a la Justin
                            Siblings: nope
                            Parents: Robert and Linda
                            I am: Itialian, Russian, Polish (hold the jokes)
                            I work as: Doctor's Personal Computer Assistant
                            Pets: my dog Benji
                            Favorite piece of clothing: maroon Arizona Jean t-shirt
                            Favorite band: Paul Simon
                            Favorite Movie: LoTR, Army of Darkness, The Shawshank Redemption
                            House color: Tan w/ brown trim
                            Goal: Masters in CSE at RPI
                            I Have had: George W. Bush's uncle (Jonathon) singing and soft-shoeing on my high school stage, where I did lights and sound for him.
                            I have not: Been drunk (that I can remember)
                            I want: To go para-sailing
                            P=I^2*R
                            Antec SX1240|Asus A7V333WR|Athlon XP2200 1.80Ghz|512 MB PC2700|TDK VeloCD 24-10-40b|Samsung 16x DVD|SBAudigy2|ATI Radeon 8500 128MB|WinTV Theater|15/20/60GB Maxtor|3x 100GB WD100JB RAID0 on Promise Fastrak Lite|WinXP-Pro|Samsung SyncMaster 181T and 700p+|Watercooled

IBM Thinkpad T22|900Mhz|256MB|32GB|14.1TFT|Gentoo

Comment

Name: Florin V...
                              Favorite food: quite a few, but a well-done steak and some fries are always excellent
                              Siblings: none whatsoever
                              Parents: Ioan&Florina
                              I am: Romanian
                              I work as: i'm a lazy student who just writes a few articles and repairs peoples' puters
                              Pets: I love cats, but was too lazy to take proper care of one, so away it went
                              Favorite piece of clothing: my Real Madrid t-shirt
                              Favorite Band: The OFFSPRING!!
                              Favorite Movie: I liked many, many ones...perhaps "Silence of the lambs" would be my all-time favorite (duh! )
                              House Color: i currently live in a glorified hotel-room, and I love apartments, houses suck
                              Goal: To write IT articles fulltime for a major publication, paper or online
                              Have Had: hundreds and hundreds of CD's
                              Havent Had: an intelligent conversation with a Thai person
                              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Working...
                              X