Good/cheap Powered AM/FM Antenna?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good/cheap Powered AM/FM Antenna?

Anyone have a suggestions of the good/cheap Powered AM/FM Antenna? One other question...I have a JVC A/V Reciever and it has a COAX connector on the back of it, but your normal coaxal cable end wont screw into it. Any ideas on what to do with it?

Thanks

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Sounds like they may be perhaps using a european style antenna connector. Just get an adapter if that's the case.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
      Sounds like they may be perhaps using a european style antenna connector. Just get an adapter if that's the case.
      Can I get one of those from my local rat shack? I guess I shouldnt have cut off the coax end on my unpowered on I got over the weekend
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Dunno if RS carries them. Can you post a pic of what's on your reciever so I can verify... might even find a vendor or 2's links
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X