X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried the game Mafia ?

this is a cool game
    only one problem AA doesn't work
    Hey! You're talking to me all wrong! It's the wrong tone! Do it again...and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Damn...I wanted to get it tomorrow. What drivers do you use?
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Hey! You're talking to me all wrong! It's the wrong tone! Do it again...and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Comment

I have just purchased the game and ran through the tutorial. . .looks great. . .haven't tried FAA though.
        My "Baby": Shuttle SS51G, P4@2.26 Ghz 533 FSB, 80 GB Western Digital Caviar "Special Edition" Hard Drive 7,200 RPM w/8 MB Cache, 512 MB Corsair PC2700 with Heat Spreaders, Pioneer DVD Drive (w/sexy slot load ), and of course a Matrox Parhelia Retail Vid Card

Comment

I also noticed some shadow errors sometimes. the shadow flickers

Comment

How is the performance? Does it have problems like GTA3 or it runs fine on Parhelia systems?

Comment

it runs fine , I think

Comment

Working...
              X