Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netscape 7.0!

Dont know whats new dont even care!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Don't care votes + 1.

P.
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Another one on the "Don't care votes"
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

"Why not just use Mozilla 1.1?"vote
        Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 1 September 2002, 07:47.

Comment

I tried both Netscape and Mozilla this week....hated them both. Netscape is all nice and bloated and it has problems displaying some pages (after all, who the hell optimizes for Netscape anymore)...as for Mozilla, I just hate the way that thing looks, it looks too much like a Linux app to integrate nicely into my blue XP environment So, it's back to old IE...also, I have to say, Opera sure is a lot nicer to use than these two, if only it displayed all web pages properly....
          All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

I just installed Mozilla 1.1 (had downloaded it some time earlier but not yet installed) and I really must say I like it.
            It seems much faster, especially the GUI is much more responsive in all fields. I'll stay with Mozilla for the time being.
            But we named the *dog* Indiana...
            My System
            2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
            German ATI-forum

Comment

<em>it looks too much like a Linux app to integrate nicely into my blue XP environment</em>
              Make Moz look like <a href="http://themes.mozdev.org/skins/ie.html">IE</a> then. Or <a href="http://themes.freshmeat.net/releases/92215/">Aqua</a>.
              If you really like the default XP look, a playskool theme will be along soon. :P

Personally, I prefer <a href="http://gashu.org/mozilla/moz04_comp.html">Lo-Fi</a>.

Comment

Opera 7 is on its way. It'll feature an all-new rendering engine, rewritten from the ground up.

AZ
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Originally posted by lecter
                  I tried both Netscape and Mozilla this week....hated them both. Netscape is all nice and bloated and it has problems displaying some pages (after all, who the hell optimizes for Netscape anymore)...as for Mozilla, I just hate the way that thing looks, it looks too much like a Linux app to integrate nicely into my blue XP environment So, it's back to old IE...also, I have to say, Opera sure is a lot nicer to use than these two, if only it displayed all web pages properly....
                  Try this I.E. theme then. There are many on Dskmod and themes.mozdev.com.

Comment

Just installed Netscape 7 here at work just to see what it is all about. All I can say is that when we start getting calls in about people have problems with Netscape 7, it's gonna be hell....
                    System Specs:
                    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Working...
                    X