Newbie paypal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie paypal question

First of all, I did read the FAQ at paypal but it is really lame and doesn't answer any of the REAL questions that need to know like:

1. How is me sending money to someone safe? I mean, they can just take my money, does this mean I dispute it with Paypal?

2. For some odd reason, I assumed( I know I know) that the money sits in limbo until the buyer receives th part and then let's paypal know that they received it thereby releasing the money. Guess I was wrong

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

OK, it IS a matter of trust. Paypal can be used well or poorly. As a Seller, I am happy with it, as a Buyer, I am a little leery of it; to wit:

I only buy from people I know who have a good rep.

I ALWAYS take screenshots and put important receipt emails in a safe place.

There is a service that hold the money until all parties are satified, it is called iEscrow: however you get charged a handling fee.
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Thanks MM for the info

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
      X