Beer fan takes bottles to the grave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer fan takes bottles to the grave

"There is no drink that refreshes like beer. I used to drink up to 20 bottles a day but nowadays it's only about six a day. I'm not an alcoholic, but I simply can't drink anything else but beer. If I were to drink a glass of water right now I think I'd just collapse on the floor."

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Hell yeah. I'll drink to that.
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

I knew you'd say something like that BuddMan! Need a drinking buddy?

Cause I'll drink to that too! lol
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

who's round is it?
        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

He'll either die of cirrhosis or be so pickled he'll last at least 130 years

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

thats pretty cool
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

what's cool, dying... pickled like an onion?
              Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

:P that the guy is 72 and still alive with drinkin that much alcohol
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Queen mum made it a little longer. But she drank stronger stuff. Conserves

AZ
                  There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

the trick is to stick to the purer forms of alcohol...

Comment

I have it on good authority that the Queen Mum's favourite tipple (well, several good swallows actually) was Gin & Dubonnet! She was well preserved by all accounts
                      FT.

Comment

Building on this guy's (and another's) idea, I think I will have 'special' plants growing around my grave.

I recently read of a rich oldtimer that passed on, and had an ATM set up at his grave. In lew of a big lump-sum inheratance, his grandchildren could visit his grave weekly to withdraw a fixed amount. This way, the granchildren got their inheritance (in a fixed dosage), and the old man's grave got regular visits.

Well, at my grave, my grandkids will be able to visit me, and harvest some yummy herbs while visiting me....
                        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
                        X