Damn Stupid bloody women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Stupid bloody women

Nice kids of the dancray type set a summer house on fire two houses down from me. I rang the fire bridgade and knowing that kids had been playing in there I went round too look and I could someone wailing like their in pain.
    It was the damn stupid neighbour worrying about her chickens. We nearly had an Ambulance there for no reason.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I can understand her concern...

The Chicken
    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Checked the damage out this morning of course the summer house is a pile of ash. Luckily the winds were from the south west which meant it was blowing it away from the houses. Otherwise two houses could have gone up in smoke as well.
      The police of course are showing no interest at all and haven't asked a single question.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
        I can understand her concern...
        The Chicken
        ROTFLMAO

Comment

Local kiddies say that the owner of the chickens knows whos being doing the damage and probably knows who set the fire off.
          She fell out with the owners after they told her to stop putting chicken shit over the garden. They rent it off.
          Still no police of course. They must be at the bacon butty shop.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

whats happened to the cops over here they seem to do bugger all bar tail people for doin 35 in a 30, and half the parents dont give a sod what their kids are up to today, its about time the people off this country stood up to our system to sort it out, lets take a leaf out of the americans book on this one.
            is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
            Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Whats the problem well you mentioned some of it.

1) Parents thats the first port of call. They don't give a shit what there kids are doing until they get killed or finally get arrested. Then instead of blaming themselfs they slag the police off and beat up the person who turned the yobs in.

2) Dogooders who care about the rights of the criminal but don't give a shit about the victim. They also undermine any work done by a good copper.

3) The attitude of the police which comes across as "we don't give a damn and we ain't going to catch anyone". Unless like you said they're doing 35 in 30 mph limit.

Heres one true story. A women wakes up to hear burglers in her house. She rings the police. The police say they cannot come as they've no one spare. The women puts the phone down and then rings back a few minutes later. You don't need to worry I've shot them.
              Few minutes later Helicopter, Armed Coppers the lot surround the house. The Burglers get caught for once. The women when asked why did she say it said simply "I thought you had no one available."
              I remember a year ago after I got pulled for speeding and had to take the documents into the local cop shop. A bloke walks into the desk and someones been make stories about him and intimidating him. The desk copper keeps asking the guy the name of the person whos doing this. The bloke looks at me and asks of course too see someone in private. The desk copper keeps asking for a name and finally after five minutes the penny drops at which point I was going to get up and explain the reason why the bloke couldn't give any names with me there. I couldn't believe how thick that copper was or was he being obstructive hoping the guy would go away??
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
              X