Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journal of an Autobot…

Bad habits…

The war was not going well, The Decepticons was holding most of Cybetron..
    On Earth the tables where turned with us Autobots preventing the ‘cons from securing a large beachhead to land troops on! So most of us were consistently on scouting missions around the earth. This week I was assigned to the old “iron curtain states” and it was boring mind-numbingly boring!! Cruising the old battered roadways I hadn’t seen anything remotely close to a ‘con. Well Humans had assaulted me a couple of times but they always Run as hell when I transform. Then when I was trying to uplink to a satellite to browse the net the whole damn road exploded!

“Wakey wakey, Autoscum”

Blast, it was Spinister! Only he would have a pink and green colour scheme on an Apache! I transformed and jumped away from his next bunch of Hellfire’s that tore up the road!

“Get away from me you lunatic” I screamed back and launched a Stinger at him, a plan was forming in my mind. Spinister just disappeared as he used to do. I Started to run erratically around in the field beside the road making sure to both look and sound as if a was a scared from my wits silently dropping cluster munitions on the ground as I ran.

“You should paint yourself yellow so all know who you are Technoid” Spinister screamed as he appeared from nowhere and flew over me almost cutting my head off.

“Eat dirt, rotorhead” I screamed back at him and ignited the cluster munitions and dove behind an old ruin. The blast hit Spinister from below and destroyed his rotors causing him to hit the ground hard but not hard to knock him out!

“I will kill you for this autoscum” he screamed and I took the moment to give him a boot in the rear! Hand to hand combat ensured and I had to admit that Spinister was better than me but with his glass jaw he won’t win any fights! One punch and his lights went out. Humans are right, Martial arts are fun

“Nighty night Spinsty” I said and shunted him into my subspace compartment. I transformed to Jetmode and flew of to Autobot city. Poor Spinister, beaten by the fact that he always scares the hell out of his victims before he kill them! I held radio silence because if the ‘cons had a base there. Spinsty would never had radioed them and told them about me and I was sure Soundwave would have picked up any attempt of me radioing for backup.

Wonders how long it will take?
    Ratchet and Prowl would argue about who’d get him first!
    Prime will then decide that he should be patched up first and interrogated afterwards….
    It would be a fun day with out patrolling…

The end!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment’s anyone?
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I like it.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Nice, Since I have the first season on DVD, when can I get YOUR story on DVD?

Well, I would even settle for a Divx version...

The Chicken
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Are transformers still running on TV?
          I've seen them when I was 10 years or even eralier...

Comment

Not here in the western US. They have not been on in years..10+

They just release the first season on dvd, dont know why it took them so long...
            "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I wonder if a "Friends" or "Seinfeld" type show with transformers would catch on? Instead of the old battles between good and evil, you know, some soaps with transformers!

Comment

Byock is wrong. They've been running Transformers for a while. A few years after the series went off the air, they brought it back with these weird little CGI pieces in-between. Then there was Beast Wars, and all this other stuff I'm not keeping up with.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

as the author of another serial storyline.....MURC-ywaves

go for it!

-pickle
                  Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Aren't the minicon's episodes part of Transformers? If so Cartoon Network is carrying that now.
                    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

the transformers movie was the transition from good to bad transformers episodes.
                      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Thanks everybody!

I was thinking a series of short stories with and without the Technoid character.

And I will keep the stories in separate threads to you can criticise and say what you think!

I do take requests of which characters you want to be included in stories

And if anyone wants to “invent” a character and have him in any of my stories it also ok

And I do think I forgot to describe Technoid’s alternate modes:

He is a triple changer and mostly uses a Black colour scheme but he can change his colour scheme by will (it might work as a camouflage but was never intended to due to its slowness).
                        And transforms into a F-14 Tomcat and Maclaren F1

The stories takes place in our time frame and is mostly G1 comic canon (Since I grew up with the US comic) But as it is my adaptation of the mythos we won’t see RAAT or CB or blackrock if of coarse you don’t request such a story

Any questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                          He is a triple changer and mostly uses a Black colour scheme but he can change his colour scheme by will (it might work as a camouflage but was never intended to due to its slowness).
                          That is truly cool! (seriously)

Originally posted by Technoid
                          Any questions?
                          What is the Matrix? (not serious)

Comment

UP!

Comment

Sorry, McLaren sucks

Serious, thumbs up for the story, liked it.

Seems like it's time to search the "Transformers"-Soundtrack-CD buried in the pile ....

Rakido
                              "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Working...
                              X