Read and learn
    Attached Files

And a little something more

edit: warning ! Adult content.
    Attached Files

Comment

That one probably needs a warning
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

...I've watched dogs dig up old bones, but digging their own grave, this is a first...
        How can you possibly take anything seriously?
        Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by mutz
          ...I've watched dogs dig up old bones, but digging their own grave, this is a first...
          ROTFLMAO!
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

It's funny that the "adult content" pic has more DL's than the first one...
            <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
            <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Comment

doesnt look that way to me
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

""Be a little more gay and a little more interesting for him...""

I've been trying to get my wife around this for years!!!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
                  I've been trying to get my wife around this for years!!!
                  ROFLMAO!
                  Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

isn't it wonderful how far women have come? just think.. they used to be required to bow and kiss our feet...

Comment

*gives KV evil stare and says "It aint done bein evil lizzie day just yet"*
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

ooohhh come get me baby

Comment

For Liz - with compliments from my Liz.

Female survival guide.

1. Go for younger men. You might as well-they never mature anyway.

2. Men are all the same-they just have different faces so you can tell them apart.

3. If you think the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, you're aiming too high.

4. Women don't make fools of men -- most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

5. The best reason to divorce a man is a health reason: you've gotten sick of him.

6. Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home. He probably lies about other things too.

7. A woman's work that is never done is the stuff she asked her husband to do.

8. If you want a nice man, go for a bald one - they try harder.

9. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men - "don't" and "stop" (but not used together).

10. Definition of a man with manners - he gets out of the bath to pee.

11. Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will usually find that he is.

12. Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work of five men - a woman. ==> maybe in funny land !

13. There are a lot of words you can use to describe men - strong, caring, loving-they'd be wrong but you could still use them.

14. Men are like animals-messy, insensitive and potentially violent - but they make great pets!

15. Men's brains are like the prison system - not enough cells per man.

16. Husband's are like children-they're fine if they're someone else's

Lawrence

Comment

q: What's the shortest way to a man's heart ?

a: Sharp knife through the chest

Comment

little joke

Well... here it goes a little joke that is very true here in Brazil - I'll try to translate it the best way my english allow me..

---------

Tells the story that in a "just 2 weeks married" couple, the husband was happy, but already missing the 'old party-times' with his friends:

The he says to his sweetie little wife:
                              - Sugar, I'll be right back...
                              - Where're you going, my dear? (with a sweet "just married" voice)
                              - I'm just going to the pub have a glass of beer
                              The wife stands in front of him and says:
                              - Wanna have a beer, my love??
                              At this moment, she opens the fridge's door and shows to him 25 beer brands - brazilian, german, japanese, american, dutch, english and so on..
                              At this point, the husband doesn't know waht to do, replies:
                              - Oh my pumpkin... but in the pub, you know... the glass comes very cold (at least that's the way they do here in Brazil! hehe)
                              The husband didn't even stopped replying when the wife interrupts and say:
                              - Wanna cold glass, sweetheart?
                              The she retrieves carefully from the freezer a glass so cold that you barely could see through it..
                              Then again he replies:
                              - But my princess, my QUEEN... in the pub there're so great snacks I just can't resist!... I'll be right back, ok??
                              The the woman opens the oven and from there shows to him 15 types of differents snacks, from cubes of cheese, to peanuts and fries, with a damn fine smell...
                              - But my strawberry, my star, my moon, my EVERTHING.... in the pub we have the jokes, the dirty words, and everything...
                              - You wanna dirty words, sweetheart??
                              - THEN F.. YOURSELF!!!! YOU AREN'T GOING TO ANYWHERE, YOU MORON, CHEAP SON O-A-B!!!!!!!!!!!

--------

Well, I bet that some words could be better adapted, so I hope you guys could at least visualize the situation...
                              <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
                              <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X