Shuttle SS51G XPC and Matrox Parhelia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shuttle SS51G XPC and Matrox Parhelia

I know back a couple weeks ago people where asking if the Parhelia would work with the Shuttle SS51G XPC. Well I finally got around to installing it my Shuttle box, and from my limited testing it seems to work fine with it. I tried burning a CD and I didnt get any funky errors. I haven't had a chance to try out any stressful games since I'm in the middle of unpacking yet. I'll dig out the motherboard manual later today and post the Wattage draw of the board and DVD/CD-R/W drive I have in it with the Parhelia, which draws about 40W if I remember right. The installed PS is rated for 200W and I have a P1.6 running at 2.13Ghz

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Any comments on the noise?

Hi GT98, thanks for the update. Any comments about the noise? How do you find the noise of the fan on the Parhelia in the Shuttle case?

Comment

Well I left the cover off on the Shuttle case while I was testing it out. The P is back in my Main PC right now. As for the noise....well its not any louder then the Radeon AIW 8500DV I had in it and over all the shuttle system is Very quite compaired to my AMD rig!
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

See sig for specs. . .everything is fine and dandy. I've tested games and run a looping 3DMark2001SE for a couple hours and nothing happened. . .besides running the benchmark.
        My "Baby": Shuttle SS51G, P4@2.26 Ghz 533 FSB, 80 GB Western Digital Caviar "Special Edition" Hard Drive 7,200 RPM w/8 MB Cache, 512 MB Corsair PC2700 with Heat Spreaders, Pioneer DVD Drive (w/sexy slot load ), and of course a Matrox Parhelia Retail Vid Card

Comment

Working...
        X