Money collection for the site in germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money collection for the site in germany

As I already posted in Ant's thread, it'd be cheapest if all the people of a country put their money together and then sent one big amount to the isle, instead of many small ones.

Ant still hasn't gotten back to us on the matter of financing the site, I think he's a little too busy.

Sending money through the mail IS allowed, and costs ~3 EUR more than a standard letter.

Is there some respected and trusted german MURCer whom all germans could send their donations to, and who then sends them to Ant (provided he gives us a postal address)?

Would the volunteers please step forward? (If no one else wants/can do it, I'd do it, but I figure we should elect someone more respected).

If there are objections to this, please post them, and if anyone knows Ant won't like this, please post here. Thanks

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

I guess the most "respected" one would be Maggi.
    But we named the *dog* Indiana...
    My System
    2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
    German ATI-forum

Comment

I'll follow the germans (again ) - get this thing running, I'm in germany on saturday.

btw, what is this letter in germany called - "wertbrief"?

mfg
      wulfman
      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
      "Lobsters?"
      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Yup, Wertbrief

It's insured up to 255 EUR.

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Willing to do the same thing over here in Finland if someone is interested!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Guru, I'm willing to make donation to MURC.. 20e or something.. (poor student)..
            Are there any others from Finland? (should we post a new thread for each country *g* )
            AMDXP1700+@2000Mhz/EP-8K3A+/Maxtor120GB/512MB DDR/Matox Parhelia 128MB Retail
            And a REAL OS: Gentoo Linux

Comment

Working...
            X