Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• messages with more than 10000 characters

hi there,

I just wanted to submit a huge logfile when I got a message that it contains more than 10000 characters....

sometimes it's necessary to put a large logfile into a message for diagnostics, so it would be nice if you could allow messages to contain muuuch more than "just" 10000 characters (in my case that logfile was about 31000)

please allow messages to contain, let's say about 30000-50000 characters so people can submit logfiles or other large error messages, submitting such files as an attachment is inconvenient, first you have to zip it and the reader has to download it and unzip it ...

Attachments are fine. Its not a good idea for everyone to have to dl and view a large log file.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

and as a simple text log file, there would be no need to zip it either.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

If someone post a message with 50.000 characters...shit.
        That would be foulish!!!!
        Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Working...
        X