We should tally up how much money we have for MURC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should tally up how much money we have for MURC

I got thinking about this and I think we should all post JUST ONCE the amount of money (say in GBP) that we are going to send to ANT to find out if we reached to quota.

Good idea?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Zokes, should be better to post a poll with a 10th options from wich choose with multiple choose.
    At the end, the math will be much simplier.

You can start posting it
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Hey good idea!

P.S: If someone else wants to start it then be my guest, I'm a littl ebusy at the moment.
      Last edited by ZokesPro; 26 August 2002, 10:20.

Comment

That be the same a counting your chickens before they are hatched.
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

It's just to give US and idea before we ship this $$$ off. That way Ant doesn't end up too short.

It's just an idea too!

Comment

It also could be counter productive in that if someone thinks Ant has all that is needed and then comes up short...

I know you're trying to help
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

If we go over, that's really OK, Ant has been footing the bill on his own this past year, and deserves a bit extra.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                If we go over, that's really OK, Ant has been footing the bill on his own this past year, and deserves a bit extra.
                True enough. But my concern was if he ended up too short.

Comment

He sure does deserve alot more... better pay, additional time off (vacation) and a less hectic (stress) work week with shorter hours.

Comment

Working...
                  X