DX8 cards comparison @ 3Dcenter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX8 cards comparison @ 3Dcenter

They kicked of a little comparison over at 3Dcenter, it's all german, but the numbers speak for themselves. In the max quality tests, nvidia and ati aren't really looking too good, but then the playability of any of those cards is probably not too great either at those settings.

But still a nice showoff of what the Parhelia is capable of, and will probably kick some more ass in the future
    When I was still a kid, my parents got me a Packard Bell. I've never been happier. Now it's degraded to a foot support.

hmm!
    most of the benches show "failed" for the parhelia, because of its missing anisotropic filtering, hope they get it to work soon.
    This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

yep not too bad
      its not missing anisotropic filtering , but its only 2x at the moment
      Hey! You're talking to me all wrong! It's the wrong tone! Do it again...and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Comment

you are right, but I still think they should enable high tap anisotropic filtering.
        This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Anisotropic question

Originally posted by Saad at matrox tech support forum

I kindly ask you to contact our sales team for implementation/availability of this issue as this is more of a feature request.

One thing's for sure is that it will not make next drivers release - other than that, it's still on the wish list for consideration
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Working...
          X