This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matrox Parhelia & 3dsmax

Ok so we bought 40 Parhelia cards (yes 40) 'cause they promised the world!

Now I can't even get them to work properly with the software (3dsmax5).

I downloaded the latest driver which was even worse! Come on guys - where's a driver that'll make it work in max?

That WAS the point wasn't it?

**Dissapointed**

What about posting the complete system spec for one of the computers and then
    We might be able to help without having to resort to crystal balls and tarot cards
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

OK, here's the spec.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8SR533
      CPU: P4 2.26 with 533 FSB
      RAM - 1 GIG DDR 333
      HDD: 80GB Ultra 133, 7200 rpm
      Graphics: Matrox Parhelia 128Mb

Comment

Hey Maxman,

and what *exactly* does not work? Any error messages, what about the behaviour of the software, ....

Rakido
        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Seeing that this isn't a problem per se with Max and it does involve Parhelia drivers this thread is located in the wrong forum. Normally I'd move to Matrox Hardware, but you already have one of the same located there.

Please post in one forum. This one is now locked

BTW apps like Lightwave, Max and Messiah are being beta tested and the drivers corrected specifically for these. As mentioned in the other thread this isn't Matrox (I know you need to vent) so posting your problem on their forum would be absolutely essential to have whatever issue addressed.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X