Mozilla/G550 'Hover' problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla/G550 'Hover' problem

Question for all of of you. I searched through the forums and was unable to find an answer, so...

When using Mozilla on my 2nd head, moving the mouse to sit over an 'OnMouseOver' section or a 'Hover' section on a website is broken. I am not sure where the problem lies, as it works in IE, but not in Mozilla. Yes, it will change when you first move the mouse into the section, but it will change back right away even if your mouse is still in that section.

Anyone experiencing the same kind of problems with Mozilla (has been in all versions I have tried, from 0.9.9 to the most recent nightly builds)? It works fine on my main monitor, but while dev'ing, I like to run my browser on my 2nd screen with my code on my first screen. Ideas?

Does the same problem show up in Opera???
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Which version of Mozilla are you refering to?
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

To answer the questions so far...

No, the problem doesn't occur in Opera (6.01 at least).

Currently using Mozilla 1.1b, but believe the problem existed in 0.9.9, 1.0, 1.1a, and I know it exists in the current nightly builds, which I was regularly updating (once a week or so) to until a few days ago when it broke (nothing would load, bookmarks were all gone), and just uninstalled it and went back to 1.1b.

Comment

The current nightly's suck, plain and simple. I've tested all builds (except all nightly's reciently). Personally I think it's an issue with Mozilla.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I think so too. Just was curious if any of you were having similar problems. It is just kind of quirky that the hover works work moving the mouse, but when you stop moving the mouse over a hovered section, it goes back to the normal style (doesn't stay as hovered). And since it works fine on my main monitor, with the problem being only on the 2nd display, I figured I would ask around here.

On another note, nice to see that Mozilla 1.1 final was released today.

Comment

Working...
            X