X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if he regrets this?

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

All I have to say is
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

LOL

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Well, at least it's better than his Captains effort!
        Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

He don't wan't anyone to remember that he did one of the Voices in the Transformers movie, so i'm quite sure he want's to make this go away as well
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

That was too funny... leaves me wondering what the point of it was...
            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

Like usual it never works for me.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

nimoy also made some other songs. i got a (not even so bad) cover of bobb heb's "sunny" by him.
                no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Anyone heard Brent (Data) Spiners album; Ol' Yellow Eyes is Back?

Actually he's not a bad singer having been in a Broadway show or two, Sunday in the Park with George, for one (starred Mandy Patinkin and Bernadette Peters) before signing on to ST-TNG.

Dr. Mordrid
                  Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 August 2002, 12:06.
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Nimoy did some other stupid things back then.. I remember David Letterman bringing some of his collection of weird record albums on the show and one of them was a Nimoy LP. They played one track called "Highly Illogical" That rivals the Bilbo song for stupidity but lacks its silly nonsensical whimsy.

Comment

I'm listening to that tune now
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I've got a couple MP3s of William Shatner singing. The cover of "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is known to cause nightmares.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                          He don't wan't anyone to remember that he did one of the Voices in the Transformers movie, so i'm quite sure he want's to make this go away as well
                          Why is he ashamed of it? He was great as Galvatron. I know though that he only did it because he thought the series was not going to continue. They had to get a different voice actor as Galvatron in the series.

Best set of lines in that movie.
                          "Who disrupts my corination?" Starscream
                          "Corination, Starscream? This is bad comedy." Galvatron
                          With a horrified look on his face, "Megatron, is that you?" Starscream
                          "Here's a hint." Galvatron transforms and obliterates Starscream

Comment

Did anyone else notice that everyone was wearing pointy ears except Nimoy?

Comment

yup

Comment

Working...
                              X