Home Movies anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Movies anyone?

I have been playing around with making home movies. I made this one with my 2-year-old as the subject. You may even hear MY voice in there . I may have gone a little overboard with the production but I was getting the hang of some new stuff.

Home Movie. <- It's only a couple of minutes long, in Windows Media format.

Any of you get into video editing at all? IF so What do YOU use?

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Cute. I must admit I've never heard Three Stooges sound effects done over a Vivaldi sound track before

Comment

Way cute kid there

Dan
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

3:14am

buffering...

3:21am...65%....

3:26am YAY for me i can watch it!!!!

aaawwww very cute kid .. the credits were a nice touch btw
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

ZokesPro's Review, by Denis aka ZokesPro.

Very nice home movie, brought warmth to my heart.

Rating

And the oscar for cutest kid in a solo performance is.....drum roll please....Kristen!

The effects were pretty cool too.

All in all... it just makes you smile.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Thanks Everyone

To answer some questions that have been asked on IM:

1) The thing she is walking on is a practice balance beam that my 7-year-old uses.

2) No you can not date Kristen

3) I used Pinnacle Studio 7 to do all of the editing. I tried Adobe Premier but I would have the same chance of figuring out how to launch the space shuttle as would of getting a movie put together with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pneumatic

2) No you can not date Kristen
              Who asked that?
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid

Who asked that?
                LOL A guy said she was going to be cute when she grows up and asked if he could take her out when she is 18.

Comment

Very nice. I recognized one of the sound clips near the beginning. Is it from a third party sound software( I forget the name) that allows you to specify the clip time and it automatically creates the music to fit?
                  I have Ulead Video Studio which came with my ADS DVI capture card. I like it because it's intuitive (easy to use ) I haven't really done enough projects to get good at it. It really sucks you in as far as time goes, so I'm usually hesitant to start a new project. The last one I did was a highlight tape of my kid's little league season. It ended up being 45 minutes in length. I must have put 30 hrs of work into that project! But I was pretty happy with the results. I put it back onto digital tape (no signal loss at all) and made copies for all the parents.
                  My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

... not to mention the fact that my 60 GIG hard drive is suddenly seeming tiny.

Beezer, that music thing is called SmartSound(r) and, yes it will cut the sound clip to fit whatever project you are working on. It is SOOO cool. If you have a 1 minute 23 second clip the music will start at the beginning of the clip and end exactly at the end of the clip. If the clip is 34 minutes long it will loop and make it fit the longer clip. I used that for all of the background music. Studio 7 came with a ton of music clips from every genre. You can buy more online if you choose.

Comment

A music suggestion for your next home video... Beethoven's pastoral symphony (#6).

Comment

LOL That was cute.

Joel
                        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by Pneumatic
                          ... not to mention the fact that my 60 GIG hard drive is suddenly seeming tiny.

Beezer, that music thing is called SmartSound(r) and, yes it will cut the sound clip to fit whatever project you are working on. It is SOOO cool. If you have a 1 minute 23 second clip the music will start at the beginning of the clip and end exactly at the end of the clip. If the clip is 34 minutes long it will loop and make it fit the longer clip. I used that for all of the background music. Studio 7 came with a ton of music clips from every genre. You can buy more online if you choose.
                          Yes, that's the program I was trying to remember. I had it for a short while, but had to return it when I returned a piece of hardward it came with. I was sorry to see it go.

I remember installing a new 20GB drive specially for my little league project. I got a "disk full" message two hours later!
                          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

yeh .. very cute... started me thinking of getting a kid of my own ..
                            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

*No 2-year-olds were injured during the making of this film. All stunts were performed by real 2-year-old and shoulden't bbe attempted at home.
                              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                              X