Technoid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technoid!

I asked you a question and you deleted the tread!!! So do you have a online web shop or not? I already gave you a link to ours but if you would like to have them again I can post them here!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

What?
    The thread is still there….
    I checked twice!

And My answers quoted here for your convenience

Originally posted by Technoid
    Vi har tankar på en webshop, men efter som att vi bara är två för tillfället (och tre när allt är som det ska) Så har vi inte riktigt tid för det

Butiken är i strängnäs, halvvägs mellan Stockholm och Eskilstuna!
    Vi jobbar på att få det att gå runt på sådan kaliber att vi blir många fler
    Originally posted by Technoid
    Hmm.....
    Vi verkar ligga cirka 25-30% dyrare över lag.....
    Kan bero på att ni har bättre leverantörer....
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

BTW!!!!! Skulle du villa förtjäna 20€????? Genom att ordna en DVD(Eller en VCR om den inte finns på DVD) åt mig! Jag kan sätta in pengarna på ditt konto innan du beställer och skickar "den" åt mig! Svara om du är intreserad!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Alla stackars engelsktalande människor, jag nästan hör dem gråta...

Comment

Äh, det är väl inte värre än när några börjar skriva på Holländska
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

And now, please, a translation (to english or german, I don't mind )

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Please don't german, I get such a bad headache when reading it

Comment

Someone needs to give some Swedish lessons here...

I notice something weird when listening to people speak Swedish or Norwegian or Dutch.. the words all sound vaguely familiar.. but only vaguely.. it's maddening.

Comment

its because they are all related

Finnish is not even remotly related to the other nordic languages

Comment

björn lasse bolle kalle smöre böre
                    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

errm...

jahka sinun lukeneisuus aari etevä jotta , mikä tähän pysähdys , hankkia sinun jotta we jokin eteinen.

mfg
                      wulfman

PS.:
                      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                      "Lobsters?"
                      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Working...
                      X