Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite ocupation?

What's your favorite thing to do?

Edit: making the question understandable!
    I had mixed up the English a bit
    As the original question actually means "What's your favorite Work
    And another Edit as Guru still didn’t get it
    Last edited by Technoid; 23 August 2002, 13:44.
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Transformers!

I just had to say it!
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

"DogyStyle" but I'm not sure I understod the question!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

"BLUE!"

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Pork!
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Re: Whats your favorite thing to do?

Originally posted by Technoid
            "waths your favirute Work
            Ok that would be her on top! But I'm still not sure I understod the question!

BTW What is a waths?
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Scrabble
              Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
              Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
              Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Okay, now I have spell checked!
                Could you now please be seri...........

Why do I even bother?
                I should know that the second anyone is serious in the Soapbox, Joel closes the thread
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Ok ok, I'm sorry Technoid.
                  In a way it's my fault. See I knew what you meant the first time, but I just had to say it! I have a feeling that I started it all.

Seriously though.
                  My favorite job/work/occupation would have to be...working on cars, auto-mechanics. Either that or building stuff, like on the show Junkyard Wars!

Comment

Joel,
                    Please close this thread, Zokes took my post to seriously

(it was a Joke and mostly it was pointed at Guru who intentionally ridiculed my spelling )

Comment

Joel,

(it was a Joke and mostly it was pointed at Guru who intentionally ridiculed my spelling )

(these are the facial expressions, in order!, that I made as soon as I read that! lol )

Comment

Joel,

M;y favorite job would be (jävlas med dig hehe! Bara på skämt!) the thing I'm doing right now!

BTW Råkar ni ha en webshop??? Det skulle vara intresant att gemföra priserna mellan Sverige och Finland! Här är vår adress: http://www.sms-testing.fi/webshop.html (PS om du söker på sidan hittar du ti en annan av våra resellers). Alla priser är utförsäljnings priser till kunderna!

BTW2 Vart i Sverige är er butik belägen?? Jag brukar åkaöver till Sverige ett par ggr per år och det skulle vara kul att se hur "mina " Svenska koleger har det!

Comment

Till den "gömda" sidan är både lösenord och användarnams "testi"!

Comment

Maybe ride with my motorcicle?
                            Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Vi har tankar på en webshop, men efter som att vi bara är två för tillfället (och tre när allt är som det ska) Så har vi inte riktigt tid för det

Butiken är i strängnäs, halvvägs mellan Stockholm och Eskilstuna!
                              Vi jobbar på att få det att gå runt på sådan kaliber att vi blir många fler

Comment

Working...
                              X