• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIAA again ..

sorry if it's already posted here.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/26718.html

Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Anyone have any more links wo throw in this thread without saying anything about it?

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

OK
        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Heehee. Actually, I'm too lazy to link the thread about the ISP that is quite specifically giving the RIAA a big "**** you!", but I would if I had more motivation.

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

RIAA's behauvior gets more and more "We think we have the right to use any measures nessesary to hinder even the thought of listening to anything that we remotly have a share in without selling you'r soul to us"
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Jeez, Liz! Give a guy a little warning, Huh?

Kevin

Comment

Next they'll want to use NASA's mindreading technology to see if we're mentally humming a tune they have rights to

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

haha i believe the quote was "Anyone have any more links wo throw in this thread without saying anything about it?"
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Ok...be picky; http://leftorium.net/pictures.phtml?picture=2

Dr. Mordrid
                      Dr. Mordrid
                      ----------------------------
                      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

yuck!
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                        X