Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush joke

Mr. Bush dies and goes to hell.
    He is welcomed by Satan himself: "Well since you killed so manny people we are going to let you choose your eternal punishment."
    He presents the president with 3 doors.

Behind door No. 1 they see Nixon rolling a stone uphill and every time he almost reaches the top, the stone rolls back down.

"I'd like to see my other options."

Behind door No. 2 they see Reagan swimming in a large pool with edge magically moving out of touch as he is desperatly striving to rach it.

"I'd like to see my other option."

Behind door No. 3 they see Clinton sitting behind the big writing desk. Under the desk there is Monica kneeling and doing the act she became famous for.

"Hm, this doesn't look that bad, I could endure that. I'll choose this one."

Satan: "OK Monica, you can come out now."

Comment

Ouch!!!

Comment

Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Ha ha.

Usually this joke has bad people in it, not Bush.

Why are posts like this always initiated by Europeans? Hmm...

- Gurm
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Because they're more likely to quote Greek tragedy than Americans?

The American version: Reagan, Bush, and Clinton walk in to a bar......
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally it was stonecutting/stone piecing back together

Speaking of greek tragedy here's another one:

Oidipus comes to see Sisyphus.
              As he approaches he sees Sisyphus rolling his rock uphill, sweat pouring from his foreahed mucles clenching... The rock slowly advancing....

Oidipus makes fun of him "Well just keep rolling that rock, but you'll never make it to the top, no matter how hard you try."

Sisyphus looks angrily at him from hallfway to the top of the hill:
              "Well go, fu*k your mother."
              Last edited by UtwigMU; 22 August 2002, 19:31.

Comment

Working...
              X