Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-men 2!!!

Quicktime Trailers has exclusive footage from X-men 2:

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

IE is not playing friendly with Quicktime right now, so I haven't seen it yet.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

I hope it's more accurate then the first one. I was highly disappointed to see that Wolverine wasn't as agile as Marvel said he was.
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

i liked the wolverine guy, rest was crap.
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I was way too disappointed with Wolverine. It's obviously hard to make a normal human agile, but they did it with Spider-Man.

Wolverine according to Marvel is supposed to be about the same agility as Spider-Man, and he is supposed to have studied Martial Arts for MANY years. He can fight for several days on end without sleep or food. His claws are supposed to come out of the top of the hand and not between the fingers. It was botched IMO. I think they just wanted to make a movie (or money as it may be).

Kinda like when they said that Spider-Man's webbing comes from his wrists? He invented that device and it's a very in-genius device which proves he is far more intelligent than the average person. But instead, probably out of convenience they made his webbing come from his wrist.

I hope they do a better job on X-Men 2.

Edit: I don't mean to ruin it for anybody, I'm just used to Marvels version of the super-heroes.
        Last edited by ZokesPro; 22 August 2002, 10:29.

Comment

Yeah, the organic web-spinners were kind of funky, but I was listening to a good interview with Stan Lee, and he said that pre-production he was against it, but once the movie came together he thought the right choice was made.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Spiderman:
            Organic webbspinners might be funky But It makes Parker just another high school student that got bitten.....

The fact that he made his own web spinners in the comic really makes you understand that Parker is genious on nearly Read Richards level!

He usualy has no problem to manipulate gismos that FF normaly uses or Dr.Doom invented its just that his budget don't alow him to invent stuff in the same way as Richards do.

Ex:
            The firs time he battled the Lizzard he defeated him by reading Connors notes and mixing up something that reverted the Lizzard tranformation.

Wolwerine:
            As Zokes said!!
            And the scene where he and Mystique fights
            She woulden't have lasted 10 sec if the "Real" Wolwerine had fighted her...

But lastly:

Both Spiderman and The X-men was much much better treated than Nick Fury and Captain America in thier movies
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Nick Fury and Captain America had movies?????

Comment

Yup. I saw the Captain America one.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. was made in 1997/8 with David Hasselhoff in the lead

There was a 1979 Captain America movie that was at least campy-amusing (Reb Brown as CA), but another one was made in 1992 that was just totally lame;

Producer: Menahem Golan (Lifeforce & about 150 B & C movies)

Steve/Capt. America: Matt Salinger (son of J.D. Salinger; played "Burke" the bonehead Alpha/Beta in Revenge of the Nerds)

The painful details: http://www.hollywood.com/movies/detail/movie/170745

Dr. Mordrid
                  Dr. Mordrid
                  ----------------------------
                  An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
                  X