Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office XP SP2

It's official. Just downloaded it, will test it oot later:

Microsoft support is here to help you with Microsoft products. Find how-to articles, videos, and training for Microsoft Copilot, Microsoft 365, Windows, Surface, and more.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

I'm so glad I still use Office 2000 that works great without any SP's
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Office 2000 has 2 service packs. Office Xp runs fine without any service packs. Just runs a tad faster with it.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

uhm, yes I did not mean that It didn't have SP's (It's a M$ product) just that I think it runs great without
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Office 2000 has way too many updates. From just their site and with no duplicates, it has 137 files at 445MB. I had to burn the updates their own CD.

Comment

Working...
          X