So Who Liked the 3rd Austin Powers Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Who Liked the 3rd Austin Powers Movie

Haven't seen it yet (yes, I am ashamed), but will tonight.
    System Specs:
    Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
    May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
    Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
    And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
    just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
    For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

havent seen it yet.. heard it wasnt as good as the others. so im just waiting for dvd.. haa thats funny .. it used to be "waiting for vhs" .. weird.. hah
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I haven't seen it yet either... mostly because it hasn't started screening yet in my corner of the world
      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

I saw it and loved it.. but I'm a sucker for cheap dirty jokes.

Comment

I went to see it with Alice and we thought it was so-so.
          Not half as funny as the first and second ones.

1 problem though: there are A LOT of American jokes there, meaning that non Americans propably don't understand many of those jokes.

For example, what's a "subway diet" ? I think it was supposed to be some kind of a joke but we really didn't get it.

I'd rate this movie 3/5

Comment

It's 4:20 right now, hehehe. But just thought I'd stop by and say that I liked the movie. Was better than the 2nd one I thought, but the 1st one will always be the best.
            System Specs:
            Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
            May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
            Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
            And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
            just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
            For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

subway diet... thats part of their adveritising some guy ate subway sandwichs for awhile and lost a lot of weight..he now is the guy in all their commercials
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

The 3rd AP movie was, sadly, one long fart joke. It was tedious and painful to watch.

That said, there were truly funny moments. The best joke of the entire movie was definitely the Britney Spears / Mini-Me interaction during the credits.

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

I saw it with Gurm. It had a fe funny bits, but it was nowhere near as good as the first two. I'd save it for renting.
                  Gurm's better half.

Comment

Saw about 15 minutes of AP-1 on HBO. Almost gagged and never went back for another dose.

Dr. Mordrid
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

first one great third one poor but some decent bits, second one unseen as yet.
                      is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
                      Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

I thought the third one was better than the first two. I laughed quite a bit throughout, but that could have somehting to do with the way I think. I watch cartoons for goodness sake, and I laugh at them.

Comment

Saw the last half of one of the first one and I will not see any more of it unless I am tied to a chair and given heavy sedatives.....
                          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

old jokes, two good ones. 3/10.
                            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Working...
                            X