To all with the MSI 745 Ultra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all with the MSI 745 Ultra

in BIOS press "F3" to reveal hidden settings in Advanced BIOS Features, Advanced Chipset Features, PNP/PCI Configurations, Integrated Peripherals.

Also note that when on the Main BIOS page when you press "F3" you also get a new page called 'Security HDD Password'.

Enjoy
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Greebe, while you're in there, could you check what the lowest vcore setting available is ?
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

1.725v manually or Auto to whatever the cpu is spec'd for.

I don't think you'll find what you're looking for unless a mod is done.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sniff.... it was looking as such a nice board too
        "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Danke Greebe!!!! I'll have to play with it
          Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Great!
            (just waiting for the water.....)
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Ahrm. There are voltage mods that are easy to do for this board. If... you are comfortable taking a soldering iron to your mobo.

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

If I had been that I would have one now!

(Moving the capacitator a cm or so with wires)
                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

What in the world did you just say Technoid?

BTW you don't have to move the cap to do this mod or cut a trace on the MB (I didn't)

Comment

Working...
                  X