Output for the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Output for the Week

Sorry about my poor numbers for the week comeing up, Have to take the PC down. I'm moveing, but hope to have them running again by the weekend. Have a basic one for internet and such set up, but must make room for the "real" ones. 5 -EXPLATIVE DELETED- hours and 2 medeum U-Haul boxes just to clean off the old PC cart and pack the cables and ancillaries. What a mess! Now the harder part begines tring to make room in the new "office"; wife won't let me keep them in the living room anymore, just can't understand why .

Oh well #10 in DF will have to wait till next week, guess EES can catch his breath .
    Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
    --------------------------------------------------
    OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
    and burped out a movie

mine is offline too whilst we've got guests staying...
    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

I have had a system down for over a week. Trying to figure out why WIndows 2000 SP3 kills Mcaffee 5.X on that machine. Having been back to the machine for 5 days.

Comment

My GAH output is up to #2 for the week

A big cache dump took a few days to register I think, or someone dumped 1000units for me
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
        X