New Matrox Email Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Matrox Email Survey

Just got the below email from Matrox. It appears that we have a chance to honestly respond about the card. They even ask for comments by email. I would post mine, but I think it would be equivalent to beating a dead horse about performance. Here is the email:

Dear Matrox Parhelia owner,

Thank you for purchasing a Matrox Parhelia. With your help we would like to make the product even better.

For approximately 15 minutes of your time, we would like to offer you a $15 USD, $22 CAD, or £10.00 GBP rebate coupon at our online store, Shopmatrox.com.

Simply fill out this quick survey to obtain your coupon: http://www.matrox.com/mga/surveys/aug02/websurvey.cfm

Some restrictions apply. Please see this page for details:

Thank you for your time.

Matrox Graphics Web Team
    Homebuilt Intel P3 933 Mhz, 512 Mb RAM, ASUS CUSL2-C MB, 400w TruePower Antec PS, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, WD 160 Gb Spec Ed HD, Yamaha 20x10x40 SCSI Rewritable, Toshiba 12x DVD, Parhelia 128 (replaced a G400MAX), Win XP Pro SP1 w/latest patches

i sure hope that only people that bought a parhelia will answer the survey
    :::muted:::

Comment

- Done, thanks for the link. I hope, the Parhelia Bashers dont bash the product directly now . -
      - ? -

Comment

It's done!

Comment

Got the e-mail myself today....did the survey, it's good that they at least seem interested in consumer feedback.
          All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Its nice they're asking for feedback but its cheap incentive. How many people are likely to redeem a $15 Matrox store coupon over the next year?
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
              Its nice they're asking for feedback but its cheap incentive. How many people are likely to redeem a $15 Matrox store coupon over the next year?
              The coupon is pretty useless for me!
              I never bought from the Matrox online store and I never will.
              cu/2 magog - Germany - flying with OS/2 Warp speed...in a vehicle named eComStation (eCS)
              ---
              Author of the Java Movie Database - http://www.jmdb.de
              JMDB v1.35 FINAL is available (2007-09-20)
              Homepage: http://www.juergen-ulbts.de/

Comment

I probably won't use it either, but it's a nice gesture anyway.

Comment

I think it's great that Matrox is using these surveys to find out how their customers like the Parhelia. I also just did this survey and I am curious to what Matrox is up in the future.
                  Specs:
                  MSI 745 Ultra :: AMD Athlon XP 2000+ :: 1024 MB PC-266 DDR-RAM :: HIS Radeon 9700 (Catalyst 3.1) :: Creative Soundblaster Live! 1024 :: Pioneer DVD-106S :: Western Digital WD800BB :: IBM IC35L040AVVN07

Comment

Originally posted by xortam
                    Whoo Hoo I can finally get that Matrox Network card I seen for free now with that Rebate
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

why I love Matrox, they are in touch with their customers
                      RAMBUS IS SUCK

Comment

Just a hunch that "Too expensive" and "Too slow" are common answers for those with complaints...

Comment

Working...
                        X